Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Abrir

sync data

Mark Auld

I would like to sync my history

I would like to sync my history

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi Mark, to sync your history, please log into your Firefox account or create a new one by clicking the Fx89menuButton menu button in the top right and choose Sign in. After you are logged in, click the Fx89menuButton menu button again, open Settings, and navigate to Sync to choose what you want to sync. Now just log into the same account on a different device, and it should sync!

For more information, please see: Sync Firefox data How do I set up Sync on my computer? How do I choose what information to sync on Firefox?

How to set up Firefox Sync in Firefox for Android Sync bookmarks, logins and browsing history on Firefox for iOS

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.