Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Solved

Unified inbox stopped working

Robert Tallent

Hi. I use Thunderbird Android 17.0 on my phone and tablet. Everything is great on the phone.

On the tablet, unified inbox worked fine until two days ago. Now, no email goes into the unified inbox and I have to open accounts individually to see email. The unified inbox still shows, but the last email in there is from two days ago. I did not change any settings and berichten that the checkbox is checked to show the unify inbox.

What cohort have caused this and how can I fix it?

Hi. I use Thunderbird Android 17.0 on my phone and tablet. Everything is great on the phone. On the tablet, unified inbox worked fine until two days ago. Now, no email goes into the unified inbox and I have to open accounts individually to see email. The unified inbox still shows, but the last email in there is from two days ago. I did not change any settings and berichten that the checkbox is checked to show the unify inbox. What cohort have caused this and how can I fix it?
Ler esta resposta no contexto

Solução escolhida

I solved the problem by removing all email accounts, uninstalling Thunderbird, and reinstalling it.

Modificado por Robert Tallent a

Todas as respostas (3)

Have you double checked 'Unify' is still enabled on each folder who's content should display within unified inbox?

  1. Open the sidebar with account folders displayed.
  2. Tap manage folders (bottom of list).
  3. Tap folder name (eg. Inbox).
  4. Check 'Unify' is toggled on.

Modificado por Platform34 a

Thank you for answering.

'Unify' is toggled on for the Inbox folder in all the email accounts. Everything in the Manage Folders section is toggled on except 'Enable Push'.

Solução escolhida

I solved the problem by removing all email accounts, uninstalling Thunderbird, and reinstalling it.

Modificado por Robert Tallent a

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.