Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

Search Bar acting strangely

metiscus

On latest nightly, starting about 24 hours ago, when I type things into the search bar I randomly get taken to a piece of my browser history instead of searching for the term in question.

If I hit back and then enter it repeats the behavior. If I hit back and prepend a ? then it relays the entire line with the ? included to my search engine.

I think there is an issue with the auto complete because it is not indicating that it is actually completing but that seems to be what is happening.

Maybe this is also related to the cursor lag I have seen lately in the search bar. You can be typing and it will display letter out of order or seemingly so until it catches up. Basically the cursor doesn't move in the search bar like it used to. That's been going on for over a month.

On latest nightly, starting about 24 hours ago, when I type things into the search bar I randomly get taken to a piece of my browser history instead of searching for the term in question. If I hit back and then enter it repeats the behavior. If I hit back and prepend a ? then it relays the entire line with the ? included to my search engine. I think there is an issue with the auto complete because it is not indicating that it is actually completing but that seems to be what is happening. Maybe this is also related to the cursor lag I have seen lately in the search bar. You can be typing and it will display letter out of order or seemingly so until it catches up. Basically the cursor doesn't move in the search bar like it used to. That's been going on for over a month.

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi

Thank you for helping to test future updates to Firefox for Android.

You may want to file a bug so that our developers can look into this matter further. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.