Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

Font bug

RuLEoF2

Hi,

The primary font for the app is set to something completely different than my system font.

The font that FireFox mobile is using is like what you see on old digital alarm clocks. There's nothing on my phone that uses this font except FireFox. It's very difficult to read and it's caps only. I'll post a screenshot if I can.

Is there a way to set the font to my default system font?

Hi, The primary font for the app is set to something completely different than my system font. The font that FireFox mobile is using is like what you see on old digital alarm clocks. There's nothing on my phone that uses this font except FireFox. It's very difficult to read and it's caps only. I'll post a screenshot if I can. Is there a way to set the font to my default system font?
Capturas de ecrã anexadas

Modificado por RuLEoF2 a

Todas as respostas (3)

Hi

I have not seen anything like that before, how strange!

Further to consulting with other members of the support team, there may be two solutions you could try:

  • Under Menu, Settings, Advanced, toggle the option to Show web fonts

and/or

  • In Android Settings, Apps, select Clear Cache.

I believe that this should fix this issue, but if not, please come back here and we can look into an alternative solution.

Yeah, I've tried both of those options a few times and no joy.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

It is a very weird phenomenon. I've never had this happen with any other app before.

You have installed a font on your phone that claims to be arial. A common font on Microsoft computers.

Either uninstall the offending font or in Firefox open about:config and using the search find font.default.x-unicode and font.default.x-western set each of them to Roboto, the default Android font. Then open a new tab and try a Google search.