Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

Why can't I log in. Why can't I get web mail ??

imgraeme

For about the last week or so I cannot log into my email accounts via webmail. I get the message...'This page cannot be displayed' or it just goes back to my google home page. Everything is almost slow motion with ages required to get any response at all

For about the last week or so I cannot log into my email accounts via webmail. I get the message...'This page cannot be displayed' or it just goes back to my google home page. Everything is almost slow motion with ages required to get any response at all

Todas as respostas (1)

Thunderbird is an email client and has nothing to do with logging into webmail.