Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Resolvido Arquivadas

Export/import tools is missing under tools in my recent downloaded Thunderbird, Where do I find it?

Stenteg

On my computer 1 in Thunderbird tool bar I scroll down Tool menu and the last post is Import/export tool. When I am now installing Thunderbird in my Computer 2 and look at Tool menu the last post is "Alternativ" the Import/export tool is missing. How do I do to get it on this menu. Both computer has the same version 31.6.0

Please advice

On my computer 1 in Thunderbird tool bar I scroll down Tool menu and the last post is Import/export tool. When I am now installing Thunderbird in my Computer 2 and look at Tool menu the last post is "Alternativ" the Import/export tool is missing. How do I do to get it on this menu. Both computer has the same version 31.6.0 Please advice

Todas as respostas (2)

Solução escolhida

The only tools that I know of having both Import and Export, as separate choices, is in the Address Book window. Tools in the main window always only has an Import choice. Did you download and install the add on Import/Export Tools on your other system? https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/importexporttools/?src=search

Thank you very much! Yes now I remember that I downloaded the import/export tool from the page you adviced. Now I have it on my other computer as well. Thanks and have a nice weekend