Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Resolvido Arquivadas

When I open enough tabs to get the left/right scroll buttons to appear, my entire tabs bar flickers

shoshona

I finally just upgraded from FF28 this week and am having a very weird problem with the tabs bar. I am attaching a 2-second video because a still screenshot does not capture the issue. Not only is the flashing/flickering uncomfortable visually, but it makes it nearly impossible to click the x to close a tab (I have to right-click and select Close Tab instead).

edit: can't attach a video; uploaded it here: http://www.nothingleftrecords.org/ffvid.3g2

I finally just upgraded from FF28 this week and am having a very weird problem with the tabs bar. I am attaching a 2-second video because a still screenshot does not capture the issue. Not only is the flashing/flickering uncomfortable visually, but it makes it nearly impossible to click the x to close a tab (I have to right-click and select Close Tab instead). edit: can't attach a video; uploaded it here: http://www.nothingleftrecords.org/ffvid.3g2

Modificado por shoshona a

Todas as respostas (3)

I'm sorry for this issue. hopefully it is fixed with an upcoming update. I looked at your crash report and one issue that could be causing this is out of date drivers. " Blocked for your graphics driver version. Try updating your graphics driver to version 10.6 or newer." This error was given many times. Also, as XP gets older, without being supported, it gets harder to make programs (i.e. Firefox) as good as possible while working on older systems.

Solução escolhida

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.

  • Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window

turns out it was the Old Firefox Tab extension (apparently renamed Firefox Tab Mod), so i found a different one that works similarly enough but didn't cause the same problem. thanks cor-el!

Modificado por shoshona a