How do I choose what types of information to sync on Firefox?
Table of Contents
What types of information can I share across my devices?
You can choose to sync the following types of information on your devices:
- Tabs: your open tabs on other devices will be stored in the menu on your computer, and in the Sync tab on your Android device.
- Bookmarks: this allows you to access all your favorite sites on all your synchronized devices.
- Passwords: this synchronizes your login information. This will be disabled if you use a master password
- History: this allows you to access sites you have visited in the past on all your synchronized devices.
- Add-ons: put a check mark in this box if you want to synchronize your add-ons across your devices. Add-ons for the desktop version of Firefox cannot be synchronized with the mobile versions of Firefox.
- Preferences: this synchronizes Firefox's behavior, such as download actions and pop-up blocker settings, across your devices.
Manage Sync information on a computer
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the button and then select .At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and then select .On the menu bar, click on the menu and select .At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and select .
Click the menu button and choose . .
- In the Sync panel, check the types of information you want to sync.
- Click to save your changes.Close the window when you're finished. Your changes will be saved automatically.
Manage Sync information on an Android device
- Tap the below the screen on some devices or at the top right corner of the browser) and select (you may need to tap first) . button (either
- Tap and uncheck the items you don't want to synchronize. Your changes will save automatically when you exit.
Partilhar este artigo: http://mzl.la/1xKsL7s