Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I just read where I have a breachI just read where I have a breach from Burger King in Russia. Can you please tell me what that means?

tinyak28

I live in the United States. I downloaded this app because I thought it would help me, but I'm trying to get answers. And I'm not getting them. I was told I have a breach from Burger King in Russia that has my credentials.

I live in the United States. I downloaded this app because I thought it would help me, but I'm trying to get answers. And I'm not getting them. I was told I have a breach from Burger King in Russia that has my credentials.

All Replies (1)

Tanya soalan

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.