Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

just want to be on safe terms

David

Just want everything I'm trying to do handle is safe for me to log in and I'm not getting breached and I appreciate that thank you

Just want everything I'm trying to do handle is safe for me to log in and I'm not getting breached and I appreciate that thank you

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Hi

Firefox is highly secure and built to protect your data.

  • Always make sure there is a little padlock icon or https:// in the address bar before logging in.
  • Try not to reuse the same password for every site. You can let Firefox save them for you.
  • And keep Firefox updated for the best protection.

If you have a specific question, maybe I could answer it.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.