Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

I have fear of being hacked can someone help me with running a diagnosis in my daily activities please.

Buntu Mangxola

I am using a local library and it comes to me that I find some activities that occur whilst working on my daily tasks and wonder, I would really like to run a diagnosis in my tasks and activities and check if there are no spams running me dry.

I am using a local library and it comes to me that I find some activities that occur whilst working on my daily tasks and wonder, I would really like to run a diagnosis in my tasks and activities and check if there are no spams running me dry.

All Replies (1)

Penyelesaian Terpilih

Hi Buntu,

This Reddit thread from us might be relevant for you which explains more about Firefox's privacy features and how you can configure Firefox for the best privacy experience.

Hope that helps!

Tanya soalan

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.