Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

WANT TO USE FIREFOX BROWSER

Evangel Ginika Ikeh

I want to make use of my Firefox browser for my daily online activities

I want to use the search bar now. Pls help make it open for me thanks

I want to make use of my Firefox browser for my daily online activities I want to use the search bar now. Pls help make it open for me thanks

All Replies (1)

Hi

What seems to be the problem when you use the search bar in Firefox?

I notice that you are using an older version of Firefox. I recommend that you update to the latest version for security and stability improvements. This support article will help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-release