Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

Why am I unable to delete my history ?

-Sth_Z-

I've tried clicking "forget this site" and the "delete" button in the "show all history" but it didn't work. I also have tried the "clear recent history" in the "Tools" but it also didn't work. None of my actions has effected the "show all history."

I've tried clicking "forget this site" and the "delete" button in the "show all history" but it didn't work. I also have tried the "clear recent history" in the "Tools" but it also didn't work. None of my actions has effected the "show all history."

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Bookmarks_history_and_toolbar_buttons_not_working_-_Firefox


Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks.

  1. Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
  2. Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)

Update the Flash plugin to the latest version.

Update the Java plugin to the latest version.