Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

How do I customize the bookmark toolbar to show icons only?

JackWx

I right-click 0n the toolbar and click "customize". Then I select "show: icons". But it only removes the text from the navigation toolbar. In internet explorer, I could also show icons with no text on the links toolbar.

I right-click 0n the toolbar and click "customize". Then I select "show: icons". But it only removes the text from the navigation toolbar. In internet explorer, I could also show icons with no text on the links toolbar.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

You can do this with an add-on such as Smart Bookmarks Bar.