Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

Thunderbird 115.4.1 - Macbook Pro

technical11

Reply to list has disappeared from the right click popup and is greyed out on the message drop down on the task bar.

I have changed no setting. I use Thunderbird for newsgroups and a bit of emailing when forwarding a reply that contains some useful info.

Been using Thunderbird for many years with zero issues.

How can I get the Reply to List back into the popup and not greyed out on the Message drop down?

Reply to list has disappeared from the right click popup and is greyed out on the message drop down on the task bar. I have changed no setting. I use Thunderbird for newsgroups and a bit of emailing when forwarding a reply that contains some useful info. Been using Thunderbird for many years with zero issues. How can I get the Reply to List back into the popup and not greyed out on the Message drop down?

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

Patches exist in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=1851971%201862232&list_id=16780687 so this should be fixed in version 115 within three weeks.