Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

Firefox won't start up

TheKruk666

When I try to start firefox nothing happens. I checked task manager, after double click Firefox shortcut, a firefox.exe process appear and after few seconds it disappear. There is no error messages. I haven't install any plugins recently. Reainstallation didn't help.

When I try to start firefox nothing happens. I checked task manager, after double click Firefox shortcut, a firefox.exe process appear and after few seconds it disappear. There is no error messages. I haven't install any plugins recently. Reainstallation didn't help.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (2)

Hi   !
That must be so frustrating   ! Would you take a look at the article   Firefox won't start - find solutions Is this helpful   ?

Using Refresh option helped. Thanks.