Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

Is there someone who can help me retrieve emails addresses and folders in Thunderbird that are available but showing up in current installation?

RobertaParo

I had work done on my computer to restore Windows 7 and uninstall Windows 10 (frozen screens). I have carbonite as backup. They say the email folders and addresses are available on my desktop but that I need someone from Mozilla or another support business to help me restore them so I can use them.

I had work done on my computer to restore Windows 7 and uninstall Windows 10 (frozen screens). I have carbonite as backup. They say the email folders and addresses are available on my desktop but that I need someone from Mozilla or another support business to help me restore them so I can use them.

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

suggest you get whomever fixed your computer to restore from the backups.