Showing questions for topic:

Gemini pops up on the website and generates text.

As shown in the figure, pop-ups with blue or white text on a blue background often appear on web pages, and Gemini generates text based on words related to the site—this … (hamaky bebe kokoa)

As shown in the figure, pop-ups with blue or white text on a blue background often appear on web pages, and Gemini generates text based on words related to the site—this happens frequently on other sites as well.

I’m not sure if this is a problem with the website itself, my device, Firefox, or Google’s search engine. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. I’d like to get rid of it if possible.

https://yasashiigo.com/glossary/ta_gyou/damezumari.html This is the page shown in the image. I’m using an HP computer, but the same thing happened on my smartphone as well.

Open 1 1

Page translation sometimes does not work

I'm using Firefox from the official Ubuntu repository (packages.mozilla.org). I have used the (very cool) "translate page" feature successfully, but for some reason it do… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

I'm using Firefox from the official Ubuntu repository (packages.mozilla.org). I have used the (very cool) "translate page" feature successfully, but for some reason it doesn't seem to work on https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/NL:Basisregistratie_Adressen_en_Gebouwen which I'd like translated to English. Even though Firefox thinks the page was translated, only one of the headings seems to be in English.

I would like to understand how to troubleshoot this and help you improve this great feature. Thank you in advance.

Solved 7 50

كيف ابحث واحدث ماخذ ذكاء الاصطناعي ضمن متصفح فايرفوكس او مذله

انشاء روابط خاصه باضافه المتصفحات للمتصفحات باضافه موقع ذكاء الاصطناعي بشكل مباشر بدون التعقيدات البرمجيه وغيرها من داخل المتصفح من ضمن القوائم التي فيه بعد استحصال هذا ا… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

انشاء روابط خاصه باضافه المتصفحات للمتصفحات باضافه موقع ذكاء الاصطناعي بشكل مباشر بدون التعقيدات البرمجيه وغيرها من داخل المتصفح من ضمن القوائم التي فيه بعد استحصال هذا المتصفحات العملاقه موافقات واتفاقات مع هذه الشركات من اجل الحصول على ذكاء الاصطناعي بشكل مباشر وما كان نوع الحاسبه مهما كان نوع الموبايل

Open 1 20

AI sidebar is not showing but in browser.ml.chat.enable is showing it true

Hello Firefox team, on Firefox 156 64-bit, AI Controls show chatbot enabled in about:config, but the sidebar 'AI chatbot' entry and toggle are missing. Docs indicate this… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

Hello Firefox team, on Firefox 156 64-bit, AI Controls show chatbot enabled in about:config, but the sidebar 'AI chatbot' entry and toggle are missing. Docs indicate this control should appear in Customize sidebar. Please advise if this is a UI exposure change or if there's a supported setting to restore it

Solved 5 20

Thank you, I love fireFox because it have me the choise of not using AI in the settings, I realy hate AI I try to avoid it as much as possible, as it really decrease my soft skills, I feel my self obligue to avoid it, thank you agian

I thanks you for giving me the ability to use use firefox wihtout AI (by turning it off in the setting, you did it, love you, love you, love you), so really I can't use A… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

I thanks you for giving me the ability to use use firefox wihtout AI (by turning it off in the setting, you did it, love you, love you, love you), so really I can't use AI, I don't use regular trnslation that AI enable like google traduction, and chatgpt etc.., I see from my use of them start, the soft skills go very below, they really kill my soft skills I am trying to avoid them as much as possible, and thank you for giving me a choise,

Solved Locked 1 70

More AI in Firefox

I'm somebody who needs open source to live; however, only Mistral Vibe is available I daily DeepSeek, and I'd really like an option for that in the sidebar. … (hamaky bebe kokoa)

I'm somebody who needs open source to live; however, only Mistral Vibe is available

I daily DeepSeek, and I'd really like an option for that in the sidebar.

Open 1

Blocking predictive text

I'm only noticing it when using Facebook, but an Internet search says the setting is in my browser. I've now checked my Firefox settings and see nothing about it. Would a… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

I'm only noticing it when using Facebook, but an Internet search says the setting is in my browser. I've now checked my Firefox settings and see nothing about it. Would appreciate help.

Open 3

Custom AI endpiont

Currently, Firefox has an integrated chatbot; however, the choices of AI providers are poor. I wonder if I can connect the bot to locally deployed models or other AI prov… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

Currently, Firefox has an integrated chatbot; however, the choices of AI providers are poor. I wonder if I can connect the bot to locally deployed models or other AI providers. Will it be able to connect to OpenAI Compatible Endpoints in future?

Open 1 10

I would like to add my own choice of AI bot.

Choose an AI chatbot to use in the Firefox sidebar Switch anytime. For help choosing, learn more about each chatbot. Choose an AI chatbot to use in the Firefox sidebar Ch… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

Choose an AI chatbot to use in the Firefox sidebar Switch anytime. For help choosing, learn more about each chatbot.

Choose an AI chatbot to use in the Firefox sidebar Choose an AI chatbot to use in the Firefox sidebar Anthropic Claude ChatGPT Google Gemini Mistral Vibe I want to add one that is not here! Continue Close

Open 1 20

Why all the tabs are erased when I turn on my desktop pc. I chose in Settings custom homepage but it does not make any difference. Since this AI Beta version was introduced

Need help how to fix the issue described above. I do not want to set the websites in tabs every time I open Fox. I use Fox for years and I did not have any problem with t… (hamaky bebe kokoa)

Need help how to fix the issue described above. I do not want to set the websites in tabs every time I open Fox. I use Fox for years and I did not have any problem with tabs until now when AI Smart Window Beta was introduced. It really bothers me to go and select the websites I need every time I start my PC. Thank you.

Open