Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How do I stop AI answering my questions?

ellen.linke

How can I stop AI providing answers to my searches?

How can I stop AI providing answers to my searches?

All Replies (2)

Hi ellen, I assume you're referring to the ai overview on top of your google search. Unfortunately, google doesn't give you the choice, you can choose to bypass and ignore it. Alternatively, you can use a search engine like duckduckandgo.

Mametraha fanontaniana

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.