Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

do not want ai searches

wirelesswatch

I do not want any AI search information

I do not want any AI search information

All Replies (3)

You can disable the AI mode in the setting

setting-Ai controls-Block AI enhancements

try it dude.

MAKE FIREFOX GREAT AGAIN

I will do my best. I assume you are in a civilized country judging by your alphabet. I am in the U.S. the most uncivilized country on the planet. Thank you, DM

Mametraha fanontaniana

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.