Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity.
Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Solved
Natao arisiva
Bookmark dropdown folder icon and Bookmark list star icon
Hi,
Does anyone know how to remove the favicon (icons) from the bookmark folders? I know how to remove the regular icons from the bookmark toolbar in userChrome.css with:
scrollbox#PlacesToolbarItems > toolbarbutton.bookmark-item > .toolbarbutton-icon {
display: none;
}
I'm also wondering how to remove the star next to the bookmarks menu. I used to do this with bookmark deiconizer but that doesn't work anymore, and the above code doesn't remove the star.
http://i.imgur.com/1AlB4n6.png
I've circled what I want to hide.
Thanks in advance
Hi,
Does anyone know how to remove the favicon (icons) from the bookmark folders? I know how to remove the regular icons from the bookmark toolbar in userChrome.css with:
scrollbox#PlacesToolbarItems > toolbarbutton.bookmark-item > .toolbarbutton-icon {
display: none;
}
I'm also wondering how to remove the star next to the bookmarks menu. I used to do this with bookmark deiconizer but that doesn't work anymore, and the above code doesn't remove the star.
http://i.imgur.com/1AlB4n6.png
I've circled what I want to hide.
Thanks in advance
Vahaolana Nofidina
Try this code in userChrome.css
#PlacesToolbarItems .bookmark-item .menu-iconic-icon { display:none!important; }
#PersonalToolbar #bookmarks-menu-button .toolbarbutton-icon { display:none!important; }
All Replies (4)
Yeah already tried those.
Vahaolana Nofidina
Try this code in userChrome.css
#PlacesToolbarItems .bookmark-item .menu-iconic-icon { display:none!important; }
#PersonalToolbar #bookmarks-menu-button .toolbarbutton-icon { display:none!important; }
Thanks that did the trick!