Natao arisiva ity resaka mitohy ity.
Mametraha fanontaniana azafady raha mila fanampiana.
Natao arisiva
Can somebody help me to organise my Bookmarks.....books, instructions pages have all failed....desperately want to talk to a 'human being'!!!!
I simply wish to put my bookmarks into folders but for example the Dummies book of Firefox says click on Manage Bookmarks but I don't have that on my screen. I have a very long list of bookmarks that I simply want to sort into order so I can access more easily!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!
I simply wish to put my bookmarks into folders but for example the Dummies book of Firefox says click on Manage Bookmarks but I don't have that on my screen.
I have a very long list of bookmarks that I simply want to sort into order so I can access more easily!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!
All Replies (1)
Sorry, Mozilla doesn't have telephone support.
Manage Bookmarks was renamed to Show All Bookmarks back in the Firefox 4.0 version.