Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Expected popup for Gmail login is missing

John Larson

I had to reinstall Thunderbird after doing a clean install of Windows 11.

Since installing, the expected login popup for Gmail doesn't appear. I get the attached error message instead.

Yahoo worked fine after a few tries. What is the problem here, and how can I fix it?

I had to reinstall Thunderbird after doing a clean install of Windows 11. Since installing, the expected login popup for Gmail doesn't appear. I get the attached error message instead. Yahoo worked fine after a few tries. What is the problem here, and how can I fix it?
Sarin'efijery napaingotra

All Replies (1)

I tried just now to set up Gmail manually in Thunderbird. It gave me a message that it updated the information automatically. I get the same error I posted yesterday.

Please help. I need to move my Gmail messages into Yahoo. I have Thunderbird for only that reason.

Mametraha fanontaniana

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.