Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

gmail login keeps popping up after a few seconds even though account has been deleted from TB. How do I stop it?

John

I would like to stop the annoying login popup to gmail. I have deleted the account that used gmail but that failed to stop it. Really don't wish to delete and re-install TB, but the pop us is that annoying. Then even if I do delete and reinstall TB how must I do it to avoid having it pick up the old information that keeps sending it to Gmail to login? Thanks for any ideas John

I would like to stop the annoying login popup to gmail. I have deleted the account that used gmail but that failed to stop it. Really don't wish to delete and re-install TB, but the pop us is that annoying. Then even if I do delete and reinstall TB how must I do it to avoid having it pick up the old information that keeps sending it to Gmail to login? Thanks for any ideas John

Toutes les réponses (2)

check to see if the prompt is for a google calendar.

Thank you for the idea, but I do not have a google calendar so the problem persists. I do have a google account though. Is there a way to delete it? John