why the GCMS PORTAL unable to login in windows
Sir, I am a court staff. I am using DCMS portal everyday for my office use. unfortunately I cannot login in DCMS portal via my this PC since yesterday night I can login DCMS portal through my phone using same user id and password. .Please solve this issue at the earliest.
Yours faithfully,
Minimol.KS
All Replies (6)
Hi
What happens when you try to log in using Firefox?
Is there any error message?
yes. error code is PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR
this problem start from yseterday night
This seems like a networking/availability issue — I can open the page from some locations, networks or data centers, while from some other it can't connect.
If your mobile connection works, try tethering to the cell data plan of you can use it as a hotspot for test.
i tried so many ways not solved yet
Well, if you have the built–in VPN available to you, try accessing the site with it enabled — it doesn't load for me otherwise, but with VPN locations set either to USA, Australia or Japan the site opens.