Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

BT portal login

arnell.steve

I cannot log in to the BT pensions portal using firefox on my imac, either with google or yahoo search machines. on my apple iphone I can log in.

I cannot log in to the BT pensions portal using firefox on my imac, either with google or yahoo search machines. on my apple iphone I can log in.

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

I’ve had a similar issue before — sometimes Firefox blocks certain cookies or scripts that login pages need. Try clearing the site data (Settings → Privacy & Security → Cookies and Site Data → Manage Data) for the BT portal, or open it in Troubleshoot Mode to see if an extension is interfering. Also, make sure Enhanced Tracking Protection isn’t too strict for that site. Usually, one of those fixes does the trick.