Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά παραβίασης».

Μάθετε περισσότερα
Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Αρχειοθετήθηκε

Passwords & Logins

Cara Myers

I am having trouble saving the correct website address for a specific login. The correct address I am trying to save is: https://bcbsfepvision.com/portal/ The address is automatically shortened to: https://bcbsfepvision.com when I save the login info. The problem is that when I navigate to "https://bcbsfepvision.com/portal/," the login/password info is not available, and I must type it in myself.

Is there a fix or workaround?

Thanx

I am having trouble saving the correct website address for a specific login. The correct address I am trying to save is: https://bcbsfepvision.com/portal/ The address is automatically shortened to: https://bcbsfepvision.com when I save the login info. The problem is that when I navigate to "https://bcbsfepvision.com/portal/," the login/password info is not available, and I must type it in myself. Is there a fix or workaround? Thanx

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)

You can only create a login for an origin (protocol and hostname) like "https://bcbsfepvision.com", so it isn't possible to create the login for "https://bcbsfepvision.com/portal/"

This doesn't look like a problem with that origin since the Inspector shows that the website uses an unusual configuration to code their login form. Firstly, the form is in an iframe (https://idoc.bcbsfepvision.com)

Secondly, both username and password fields are of type="text" and that makes it impossible for Firefox to detect this as a login form even if I use "This Frame -> Open Frame in New Tab". This configuration would require a special recipe to make this work with the Firefox Password Manager.