This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
Archived
Firefox will only open when clicking a link. Opening Firefox via the desktop icon will not open the web browser.
When I click my desktop icon for Firefox the browser opens but no pages load. It just thinks, and thinks, and thinks, but access to the web never becomes available. However, if I click on a link (for example in an email, or in a Word document) then Firefox opens as usual and I can access the web. Any ideas how to fix this?
When I click my desktop icon for Firefox the browser opens but no pages load. It just thinks, and thinks, and thinks, but access to the web never becomes available. However, if I click on a link (for example in an email, or in a Word document) then Firefox opens as usual and I can access the web. Any ideas how to fix this?
All Replies (2)
Chosen Solution
Hello amoncur, can you open firefox in safe mode ?
thank you
That worked - thanks!