I used to sort unread emails, that seems to be removed, Why?
I answer emails based on my priority. Sorting unread emails to the top helped me to remember to deal with all unread emails, however old. I opened Firefox this morning and that easy sort facility has been removed. Why? I have unread emails going back a month or two. How do I easily find them now? Also I sorted on the star on the right. That has been removed as well. Why? Keith
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Version 18.104.22.16882
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPTXSSO Dynamic Link Library
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Firefox is a web browser and not a email client.
Is this with one of the thousand webmails out there or with a email client like Mozilla Thunderbird?