the font in my hotmail inbox is so small I can hardly see it. This just happened with the newer version of Firefox. The font in internet explorer is fine. Can you help me enlarge it?
I have looked in the Options tab for an answer, but there is no way now to enlarge the font. Changing an individual email that I am typing isn't a problem, I know how to do that. but my inbox emails are in about size 5 font. Any suggestions?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Internet explorer had a new version come out, then Firefox did too and between these 2 things, the font shrunk.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Picasa plugin
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
I have tried everything listed in Options to change it, but nothing works.
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
You can use one of these extensions to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages:
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
I used the No-Squint app and it works PERFECTLY! Thank you, I can now read the text without having to sit 6 inches from the screen!