Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

how do I turn on "Recommended stories" within Firefox

kawalekm

How do I turn on "Recommended stories" within Firefox? It was shut off by mistake, and now I can not find how to turn it back on.

How do I turn on "Recommended stories" within Firefox? It was shut off by mistake, and now I can not find how to turn it back on.

All Replies (2)

You can also change the content of your New Tab page to include Recommended stories (which is now just called "Stories") in Firefox Settings:

  1. Click the menu button IG main menu and select Settings.
  2. Select Home and startup on the left.
  3. Under the Firefox Home section, find "Stories".
  4. Click the toggle switch from off Toggle off to on Toggle on to turn on "Stories".

Fx157settings-FirefoxHome

Modified by AliceWyman

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.