How can I best organise and submit detailed feedback on Nova UI changes?
I believe the Nova design changes are not in line with a Mozilla Firefox that continues its role as the defacto default for security-conscious users.
As a fan of the browser who has recommended it to many friends and colleagues throughout the years because of its brand identity as simple, clean, and usable, I am frustrated to see an attempt to make the browser "flashier" with no increase in usability or visual legibility. The new design is not visually impartial, which was an important part of why I found myself identifying so strongly with it.
I would like to find a way to put pressure on Mozilla to continue support for a reasonable alternative that would retain an identity as a 'defacto default'.
All Replies (1)
Hi,
The people who answer questions here, for the most part, are other users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or developers. When a Mozilla employee jumps into a discussion, you'll see the Mozilla Staff label next to their name.
If you wish, you can leave feedback for developers on the Mozilla Connect website. Click the Firefox Menu
button in the toolbar, click Help and select Share ideas and feedback…. Alternatively, you can use this link. Your feedback is collected by a team that reads it and gathers data on the most common issues.
You can also file a bug report or feature request. See File a bug report or feature request for Mozilla products for details.