Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

unable my access my email account

iancurrie472

My email address is [redacted] @yahoo.com I currently access through Firefox and my email immediately appears. It is currently failing to do so and I have forgotten my six digit code. How can I regain my email?

My email address is [redacted] @yahoo.com I currently access through Firefox and my email immediately appears. It is currently failing to do so and I have forgotten my six digit code. How can I regain my email?

Modified by James

All Replies (1)

Hi Ian

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox but is one that the Yahoo support team should be able to help you with.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.