Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I have trouble to install mozilla firefox 54 on my PC on Windows XP.

avoronov934

Hello! I`m have trouble to install mozilla firefox 54 on my PC on Windows XP. My main PC died and I have no money to buy new or fix my but I need to study. Please help!

Hello! I`m have trouble to install mozilla firefox 54 on my PC on Windows XP. My main PC died and I have no money to buy new or fix my but I need to study. Please help!

All Replies (2)

What kind of trouble?

The last Firefox version that you can install on Windows XP is the 52.9.0 version that shows in the System Details list. Current Firefox releases require Windows 7 and later. Users on Windows XP and Vista have been moved to the Firefox ESR version.