Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I need to access my play store

Z-D-M-Y

I need to access any type of play store that isn't Google. My Google app on my cell phone is not working and I've had to setup a way for my emails to come through, that's not through the gmail app, but another option on my cell.

I need to access any type of play store that isn't Google. My Google app on my cell phone is not working and I've had to setup a way for my emails to come through, that's not through the gmail app, but another option on my cell.

All Replies (1)