Glance™ (v. 126.96.36.199) is no compatible with windows 10?
I have just been notified about the availability of Windows 10 and the advisor tells me that Glance™ (v. 188.8.131.52) is not compatible with this version of Windows and may cause display problems. I assume a version of Firefox will be made available the works with Windows 10?
Glance is not a Mozilla product, so you'll need to contact them for help. We are actively working on making sure that Firefox is ready for Windows 10 when it is released.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.7.20033
- BT DesktopHelp plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Plugin for Glance screen sharing service
- Google Update
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Motive Management Plug-in for Mozilla Browsers
- Picasa plugin
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Shockwave Flash 17.0 r0
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
Glance is not a Mozilla product, so you'll need to contact them for help. We are actively working on making sure that Firefox is ready for Windows 10 when it is released.