Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

I right-click in a Yahoo e-mail window and select Languages - Spanish (Mexico) and start typing in Spanish, but it is not correcting my mistakes, or offering alternative spellings.

forrestc

I speak English. I am living in Chile and have a Dell/MS Windows Vista (English) laptop. I have Firefox 3.6.12. I have installed the Spanish (Mexico) dictionary. I right-click in a Yahoo e-mail window and select Languages - Spanish (Mexico) and start typing in Spanish, but it is not correcting my mistakes, or offering alternative spellings.

I don't know if I have the correct plug-in, correct settings, or am expecting something that isn't possible.

I speak English. I am living in Chile and have a Dell/MS Windows Vista (English) laptop. I have Firefox 3.6.12. I have installed the Spanish (Mexico) dictionary. I right-click in a Yahoo e-mail window and select Languages - Spanish (Mexico) and start typing in Spanish, but it is not correcting my mistakes, or offering alternative spellings. I don't know if I have the correct plug-in, correct settings, or am expecting something that isn't possible.

すべての返信 (1)

Do other dictionaries work if you select them in the Languages menu?

See: