Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Problem language.

Niloofar Sarvandi

I don't see Persian language for translate. I want you. Run Persian for language, Persia for. All of the Iran.

I don't see Persian language for translate. I want you. Run Persian for language, Persia for. All of the Iran.

すべての返信 (3)

Hi,

Most of the people answering questions here are fellow users volunteering their time (like me), not Mozilla employees or developers. If you'd like to request support for additional language in the Firefox translation feature, please consider voting on the following idea or starting a new one if you don't see the language that you desire listed on the Mozilla Connect platform.

選ばれた解決策

Hello

Wait and see, and for information purposes, to see it in operation. You can also type about:translations in the address bar.

Firefox Translation https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/website-translation

When you visit a webpage in a supported language, the translation panel will open automatically. If it does not open, click the translation icon in the toolbar or select Translate page from the Hamburguer menu

I noticed under Firefox Nightly below.

この投稿は Agent virtuel により に変更されました