Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

I can't create a keyword search bookmark with the search placeholder in the URL (e.g. http://%s.mozilla.org is not allowed)

mheerschap

I am using Firefox 67.0b3 (64-bit). I normally have keyword searches for URLs where the URL can change (e.g. http://%s.mozilla.org) but in the bookmarks manager, it won't allow me to create this bookmark. Also any existing keyword search bookmarks that had this do not work.

I am using Firefox 67.0b3 (64-bit). I normally have keyword searches for URLs where the URL can change (e.g. http://%s.mozilla.org) but in the bookmarks manager, it won't allow me to create this bookmark. Also any existing keyword search bookmarks that had this do not work.

すべての返信 (2)

Wow, what? Surprisingly, that works in Firefox 66. And not in Developer Edition (67 beta).

I assume someone decided to validate host names as they are saved as bookmarks. Not a crazy idea, but with an unfortunate side effect. I don't know how to track down the relevant bug, so perhaps it is simplest to file a new one asking that %s be allowed in bookmark host names.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/

Thanks, I created https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1539973 to track this.