Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

I just upgrade to version 47.0.2 and my keyboard now just types gibberish where before it worked correctly

Tom

I just upgrade to version 47.0.2 and my keyboard now just types gibberish where before it worked correctly

When I type Chattanoogan.com this is what gets typed in the address line fghjkl;'`\zxcvbn

I just upgrade to version 47.0.2 and my keyboard now just types gibberish where before it worked correctly When I type Chattanoogan.com this is what gets typed in the address line fghjkl;'`\zxcvbn
この回答をすべて読む

選ばれた解決策

i found the problem with the key-logger selection in ZoneAlarm. I disable it and Firefox works fine now.

すべての返信 (6)

Is this only with Firefox?

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web Link} by holding down the <Shift>
(Mac=Options)
key, and then starting Firefox. A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh).

Is the problem still there?

Yes, this is specific to Firefox. I had tried safe mode prior to sending the original question. The results were the same, gibberish.

Start your Computer in safe mode with networking. Then start Firefox. Try Safe websites. Is the problem still there?

Starting The Computer In Safe Mode;
Free Online Encyclopedia

選ばれた解決策

i found the problem with the key-logger selection in ZoneAlarm. I disable it and Firefox works fine now.

That was very good work. Well done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem so others will know.

The Firefox 47.0 is not a upgrade but a transition update for those using Firefox 47.0.1 or older before upgrading to current which is currently 50.0

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/47.0.2/releasenotes/

It was to detect websense and to see if you have a CPU that supports SSE2 as Firefox 49.0 and later does not work on old CPU's that does not support SSE2.