Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

insert key of keyboard is not working after installing firefox

STNQ2

I was using IE8 as my browser before but recently changed to Firefox. My keyboard was functioning perfectly before I installed Firefox. Now whenever I type text (mostly when composing a message/draft in Google's gmail or Hotmail) the Insert key of the keyboard is not working. This is just not a problem in Gmail or Hotmail but with all programmes!!

I was using IE8 as my browser before but recently changed to Firefox. My keyboard was functioning perfectly before I installed Firefox. Now whenever I type text (mostly when composing a message/draft in Google's gmail or Hotmail) the Insert key of the keyboard is not working. This is just not a problem in Gmail or Hotmail but with all programmes!!

すべての返信 (1)

Firefox is always in insert mode and doesn't support overwriting text, so you will have to use the Delete or Backspace key to remove unwanted characters.