Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Firefox did not sync older devices information (bookmarks, history ) when i tried to logged in the new device with same email.

hadsense

I have used synce on my old desktop and when i logged in the new desktop with same sync account, nothing from old desktop got sync. I mean , i have lost every thing (Bookmarks, History, form data) etc as sync did not worked. Any chance of getting the old data ?

I have used synce on my old desktop and when i logged in the new desktop with same sync account, nothing from old desktop got sync. I mean , i have lost every thing (Bookmarks, History, form data) etc as sync did not worked. Any chance of getting the old data ?

すべての返信 (1)

Did you change the password or request a new password of the Sync account?

Changing the password of the Sync account will wipe all data stored on the sync server.

Note that is can take some time to sync all data with the initial sync.

You can check the about:sync-log page via the location/address bar to see if there are recent error logs available.