Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How do i save an image from the internet as a thumbnail to my desktop?

MyLadyAlexis@aol.com

Whenever i used to click an image from the internet that I wanted to save I would always right click the image and and scroll down to save as and it would go straight to my desktop as a thumbnail. Now whenever i save an image now it goes to a file somewhere instead of the desktop. Now i have to search files for it and i don't want to do it that way. How can i correct this issue?

Whenever i used to click an image from the internet that I wanted to save I would always right click the image and and scroll down to save as and it would go straight to my desktop as a thumbnail. Now whenever i save an image now it goes to a file somewhere instead of the desktop. Now i have to search files for it and i don't want to do it that way. How can i correct this issue?

すべての返信 (1)

Hi MyLadyAlexis@aol.com, It is possible that it is going to the default downloads folder. To change the folder open up the Firefox Menu

  1. Click on Preferences
  2. In the General Tab, under Downloads change the folder to the Desktop.

That should do it.