Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Unable to see files in Save Image box as anything other than a list

ChrisMM94

I currently have Firefox 35.0.1 on Windows XP SP3. When I right-click on an image to "save image as", the Save Image box will pop up and will show any and all files currently saved in the designated folder as a "list". When I try to change that to any other option, such as thumbnails, it will convert the saved files to thumbnails at that time, but when I later go to save another image, it reverts back to the list. I prefer seeing images as thumbnails when saving them and, until now, this has never been a problem. In fact, I am assuming that was the default option, as I do not remember ever selecting that option in the past. Is the list option now the new default and, if so, why can't I change it to thumbnails or even tiles and icons, if I wish? How can I do so, if I can, and have it remain that option so I do not need to change it every time I download an image?

I currently have Firefox 35.0.1 on Windows XP SP3. When I right-click on an image to "save image as", the Save Image box will pop up and will show any and all files currently saved in the designated folder as a "list". When I try to change that to any other option, such as thumbnails, it will convert the saved files to thumbnails at that time, but when I later go to save another image, it reverts back to the list. I prefer seeing images as thumbnails when saving them and, until now, this has never been a problem. In fact, I am assuming that was the default option, as I do not remember ever selecting that option in the past. Is the list option now the new default and, if so, why can't I change it to thumbnails or even tiles and icons, if I wish? How can I do so, if I can, and have it remain that option so I do not need to change it every time I download an image?

すべての返信 (1)

It turns out the image files I was downloading were going to a folder on a drive other than I wanted them to, which was/is part of a failed RAID array. The drive is basically a copy of another drive. The actual, original drive I wanted the files to go to does have thumbnails appear in the Save Image box for it. I still do not know why the second drive will only list the file images and not allow me to change them to thumbnails or the other two options.