Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

View Image displays gifs in IE instead of Firefox

RickyK

Whenever I right-click on a gif image and select "View Image", it gives the option to "Open with Internet Explorer (default)" or "Save File". The box to "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" is grayed-out and not available. I can then change the Open with to Firefox (as it should be), but the next time I select View Image on a gif, I have to go through that process again. When I select "View Image" on a jpg, it works the way I want it to: the image is immediately displayed in a Firefox window. How can I get it to view gif images the same way it views jpg's?

Whenever I right-click on a gif image and select "View Image", it gives the option to "Open with Internet Explorer (default)" or "Save File". The box to "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" is grayed-out and not available. I can then change the Open with to Firefox (as it should be), but the next time I select View Image on a gif, I have to go through that process again. When I select "View Image" on a jpg, it works the way I want it to: the image is immediately displayed in a Firefox window. How can I get it to view gif images the same way it views jpg's?

この投稿は RickyK により に変更されました

すべての返信 (1)

Looks that you once created a download action for GIF files or those GIF files are not send with a standard MIME type (image/gif).

Do you see an action for GIF files in Tools > Options > Applications ?

You can try "Reset Download Actions": http://kb.mozillazine.org/File_types_and_download_actions