Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Allways save the pdf or other files from internet sites.

thkyrkas57

I have the newest version 108.02 (32 bit) of Firefox. For the last 2 updates I have been experiencing a problem. Whenever I want to just see a pdf or another file in an internet website, it is always saved. In the past, I could click on a pdf and the browser would ask me if I want to "open only" or "save". If I clicked on "open" the file would open in the browser and I could see it and if I decided I wanted to save it, i could do it after. Now, even though I am still asked every time if I want to save or open, independently of what I click on, the file is always saved in my desktop. I am sending you an attachment of the settings I have. Please help me adjust my settings to save only the files I want to save and not all the files I have seen. Thank You!

I have the newest version 108.02 (32 bit) of Firefox. For the last 2 updates I have been experiencing a problem. Whenever I want to just see a pdf or another file in an internet website, it is always saved. In the past, I could click on a pdf and the browser would ask me if I want to "open only" or "save". If I clicked on "open" the file would open in the browser and I could see it and if I decided I wanted to save it, i could do it after. Now, even though I am still asked every time if I want to save or open, independently of what I click on, the file is always saved in my desktop. I am sending you an attachment of the settings I have. Please help me adjust my settings to save only the files I want to save and not all the files I have seen. Thank You!
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (2)

thkyrkas57, please ignore the post you may have seen from Dropa.

Dropa said

I know this works as I've used it since FF98 when they implemented.

Again this is a outdated fix you keep copy+pasting as you still seem to not know or accept. Your old information was only valid for Firefox 98.0-101.0 as the Preference changed for 102.0 to current.

The Preference for Fx 102.0 to current is actually browser.download.start_downloads_in_tmp_dir

Your last post on this in thread was hidden due to misinformation and plagiarism due to not giving source. btw there has been a newer updated article https://www.askvg.com/tip-force-firefox-to-start-downloads-in-temp-folder-again/ than the old one you keep copying from

この投稿は James により に変更されました

The Preference for Fx 102.0 to current is browser.download.start_downloads_in_tmp_dir where you toggle it to true in about:config

Please be careful with all about:config changes. Please read Firefox Advanced Customization and Configuration Options and Configuration Editor for Firefox to learn more.

この投稿は James により に変更されました