Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

thunderbird is doubling my outgoing (sent) email, why?

bret261

My sent folder displays duplicate outgoing email in Thunderbird with every message I send, why? How do I stop the duplicate email?

My sent folder displays duplicate outgoing email in Thunderbird with every message I send, why? How do I stop the duplicate email?

Tutte le risposte (1)

Yes, I am using an Outlook account and your instructions solved the problem, thank you so much. I appreciate you taking the time to help me out.