Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

When I try to Bookmark my tabs into a group, some tabs end up missing. I've tried adding them individually to the group but it still doesn't work. Help?

particlelover

I need to group some tabs in my Bookmark section. I have never been able to group all of my tabs into one group. It's so random. Sometimes, I'll be able to fit five tabs into a group without missing a tab; and other times, several tabs will be missing in the group. At those times, I try to add the tabs' link individually into to the group - but that doesn't work because that will either open up a blank page when I open up the Bookmark group or lead to a broken link. Even if I've tested the link prior to make sure it works. This is so aggravating. I hate having several hundred individual tabs in my Bookmarks, I really want the group option to work.

I need to group some tabs in my Bookmark section. I have never been able to group all of my tabs into one group. It's so random. Sometimes, I'll be able to fit five tabs into a group without missing a tab; and other times, several tabs will be missing in the group. At those times, I try to add the tabs' link individually into to the group - but that doesn't work because that will either open up a blank page when I open up the Bookmark group or lead to a broken link. Even if I've tested the link prior to make sure it works. This is so aggravating. I hate having several hundred individual tabs in my Bookmarks, I really want the group option to work.

Modificato da particlelover il

Tutte le risposte (2)