Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

App crash report

hazzard89

Hello,


I've red a couple of things on this forum and found out that you needed the App crash ID of the 5 most recent crashes to fix the Firefox App Crash. Because I can't seem to open up firefox. So here they are.

Crash-ID: bp-9f988711-b511-47f4-8c6f-dfb882131012 Crash-ID: bp-46ceb4a6-82cf-4dcd-a29b-966912130723 Crash-ID: bp-418cd23d-3762-4ce6-8274-743202130507 Crash-ID: bp-835b8fa2-5492-464d-9f51-be3af2130505 Crash-ID: bp-e398acce-f08b-4e4c-82b1-9ac352130422

Hello, I've red a couple of things on this forum and found out that you needed the App crash ID of the 5 most recent crashes to fix the Firefox App Crash. Because I can't seem to open up firefox. So here they are. Crash-ID: bp-9f988711-b511-47f4-8c6f-dfb882131012 Crash-ID: bp-46ceb4a6-82cf-4dcd-a29b-966912130723 Crash-ID: bp-418cd23d-3762-4ce6-8274-743202130507 Crash-ID: bp-835b8fa2-5492-464d-9f51-be3af2130505 Crash-ID: bp-e398acce-f08b-4e4c-82b1-9ac352130422

Tutte le risposte (3)

These are old bug reports. The latest one is this: https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/9f988711-b511-47f4-8c6f-dfb882131012

Not sure of the cause of this but can you open Firefox in safe mode? http://mzl.la/MwuO4X

Hey no, it doesn't start in Safe mode either. what should I do?

That is a problem with BitGuard.