Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

I have three tab groups and about every three or so times I go to the tab groups screen my largest group is moved off the edge by itself...

IndieNate

My largest tab group is floating all around the tab group screen when I'm not looking. It's a non-critical, yet annoying bug.

My largest tab group is floating all around the tab group screen when I'm not looking. It's a non-critical, yet annoying bug.

Tutte le risposte (7)

Please create a screenshot of the problem you're seeing by following the guide mentioned at How do I create a screenshot of my problem?.

Once you've done this, attach the saved screenshot file to your forum post by clicking the Browse... button below the Post your reply box. You really help us to visualize the problem.

Alright, let me try to reproduce the issue you're seeing.

If it helps, I discovered today that if I close a tab in the wonky group, the group snaps back into place.

Hey,

can you please file a bug at bugzilla.mozilla.org and add :Tobbi to the CC list?

Put it in the Firefox > General category for a start. People will reassign it anyway.

Thanks in advance!

--Tobbi

  • bug 785209 - I have three tab groups and about every three or so times I go to the tab groups screen my largest group is moved off the edge by itself...

You can add a reference to this forum thread to the bug report.